Your people are the differentiator that ultimately influences your company’s success. Having highly motivated, self-aware, team-oriented people, who understand their strengths and are aligned with the organizational needs, is the key to driving high performance. The Advanced Insights tools help to optimize your existing team dynamics and performance. In addition, the tools are effective when used to evaluate prospective new hires to assess fit.
The ADVanced Insights Profile holistically combines three world-class profiles and help bring clarity to what a team member needs to achieve optimal performance. The profile includes:
Attribute Index: Based on the work of Dr. Robert S. Hartman, and over fifty years of scientific research, the Attribute Index helps quantify a person’s ability in three distinct areas of decision-making:
- The personal
- The practical
- The analytical
Each of us can make decisions in these three ways, but we tend to develop a preference for one more than the other two. This preference becomes a subconscious force, affecting the decisions we make on a daily basis and shaping how we perceive the world around us and ourselves.
DISC Index: Representing the most contemporary interpretation of Dr. William Marson’s groundbreaking work, the DISC profile brings insight into a person’s natural behavioral style. Understanding individual behavior preferences and habits is crucial when working with team members as a leader, manager or peer, or in an environment that requires conflict resolution.
This report measures four dimensions of your behavioral style:
- Decisive— your preference for problem solving and getting results
- Interactive— your preference for interacting with others and showing emotion
- Stability— your preference for pacing, persistence and steadiness
- Cautiousness — your preference for procedures, standards and protocols
VALUES Index: Values help influence behavior and action and can be considered somewhat of a hidden motivation because they are not readily observable. This information is vital to motivating employees, making hiring decisions and understanding performance issues or anywhere that requires understanding about what drives, motivates, and inspires an individual. Individuals who are working in alignment with their values will perform in superior fashion with less fatigue and increased passion and drive.
This report measures seven dimensions of motivation:
- Aesthetic– a drive for balance, harmony and form.
- Economic– a drive for economic or practical returns.
- Individualistic– a drive to stand out as independent and unique.
- Political– a drive to be in control or have influence.
- Altruistic– a drive for humanitarian efforts or to help others altruistically.
- Regulatory– a drive to establish order, routine and structure.
- Theoretical– a drive for knowledge, learning and understanding.
Schedule Your Consultation
If you are interested in making a significant impact to your business where it matters most, schedule a ½ hour call with Mark.